What is Britney’s #1 MOST iconic moment?

jamesedward94

What is Britney’s #1 MOST iconic moment?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 7:31 PM, Khoazie said:

The 2000 VMAS! Gorgeous moment to witness. She shed her teen queen status, and jacket, and became the **** legend on that night.

Hell yea! But doesn't it kinda piss you off whenever polls like this are done and more fans vote for that mimed 2001 video choreographed performance of Slave 4 You at the VMAs , rather than the epic 2000 VMA's; which REALLY defined her career as a shock performer and amazing dancer?? Doesn't make any sense, does it? :beynah:

Okay it seems like an unpopular opinion but I genuinely think when she shaved her head.

people, even new generations, are culturally aware of that moment. Not anything else.

it is her most iconic moment and it symbolises how she fell and she came back. No celeb has done it in such a statement/ rememberable way. 

Think of all the celebs since 2007 to have a “breakdown” and be as remembered or as iconic as britney? 

They wish.

I voted the 2001 VMA Snake moment. It’s been seared into the mind of the GP, it was huge. That or BOMT,  or if we’re talking about what people just remember when they hear her name and would maybe even be the 2007 VMA/head shaving moment. Not a good time but still hugely iconic. Britney is so big that it’s hard to choose just one moment. 

I cant choose. Can i say all of the above??? ?

But i really love oops vma performance, its like i was so mesmerized that i have to tune in to mtv during my free time to watch her on replay. During that time i was too young but i know im stanning a legend. i even saved my allowance from school to buy her cassette tapes. I even buy her bootleg vcd and watched it when all are sleeping. I feel kinda weird tho.

Whoo. Such memories. 

:shhh:

Head shaving and umbrella incident, especially if you're not a fan. It was HUGE. Britney knew it would be hence doing it publicly but she wasn't thinking rationally. 

She was the first 21st century media obsession, the peaked huge, the fall was higher and boy when she fell it was huge. It's interesting because in this fake woke #mentalheathawarenessday era, there's over earnest concern for people and celebs but with Britney, there's always some kinda smirk from the very same people who tend to defend the issue. Either way, that sadly is her defining moment imo.

Archived