What Britney Songs Are In Your Top Songs 2018 List On Spotify?

4 hours ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Britney is my most listened to. I’m surprised, because I could’ve sworn it was going to be My Chemical Romance.

Also, this is kind of a stupid question, but how did you get your image to embed?

Jordan just answered but 

1) I screenshot it on my phone 

then

2) I used the website https://imgbb.com/ to upload it

3) copy the link and posted it here using “insert media” and then “ insert image from URL “ 

If I'm dancing, Stronger, Gimme More, Overprotected, Womanizer, (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun...

My top 5

#1 GFRIEND

#2 Britney Spears

#3 Perfume

#4 Evanescence

#5 Blackpink

• Twitter Team
1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

Work *****, Love Me Down, Selfish, Early Mornin and Mmm Papi (although I dont remember listening to it) 

Yeah I'm pretty sure mine's not entirely accurate because there's a few songs in my top 100 I don't remember listening to. I'm still questioning only one of Britney's songs on there when she was one of my top artists this year.

Top 100. I don't have any of her songs on my top 5 :mcorangu:

#5 Unusual You

Slave

Inside Out

Baby

Tom's Dinner

Don't Cry

How I Roll

This is so wrong :orangu: I don't even like How I roll. :tifflmao:  I think i've only listented to it once when I played Femme Fatale. And I don't even have Slave and Baby added to my playlist. :mj:

I'm not surprised with Taylor being at N°1. I don't have her albums so I only use Spotify for her. 

Screenshot-1.png

• Like 1