Should Britney include S&M on Domination?

Kalison Kimanda

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would fit the theme but I doubt that they will even follow a theme. It will just be like Pom with a lot of random things going one. 

I would like Britney to re-record the whole song. Those nasally sick vocals aren’t my fav to hear on the released version. 

Freakshow 

Slave 

Perfect Lover

Lace and Leather

s&m

OOB

CYM 

LMD

GN 

BOM

Outrageous

would be the songs that make complete sense for the theme 

44 minutes ago, mrken said:

she perform a small part for FFT right? So i guess she probably get some partial rights to use the song???? idk

I actually forgot about that but her team wasn’t as cheap back then as well. So they might have paid for it back then but I still would love to see it performed again tbh 

8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It would fit the theme but I doubt that they will even follow a theme. It will just be like Pom with a lot of random things going one. 

I would like Britney to re-record the whole song. Those nasally sick vocals aren’t my fav to hear on the released version. 

Freakshow 

Slave 

Perfect Lover

Lace and Leather

s&m

OOB

CYM 

LMD

GN 

BOM

Outrageous

would be the songs that make complete sense for the theme 

Love these!!! Personally I would LIVE for her to do a more mature, sexed up version of I Can’t Get No Satisfaction but I mean her creative directors are flops so I doubt it’ll happen

Archived