If brit showed up at your door how would you react

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd awkwardly invite her into my house, wonder why she doesn't have access to Google Maps if she's Britney Spears, and offer her something to eat and to drink after printing out some directions for her. (It'd be awkward because I'd wonder why the hell Britney Spears was in my neck of the woods, its always Georgia they perform in. Also because I'm awkward with celebrities.)

Britney : hi! 

Me: omg ! Your eyeliners :wow: stop it brit! 

do you want a vanilla tea? , please sit I was watching the onyx hotel tour on YouTube ... so random. Sit and watch it with me... this is a kidnapping, you will be free after watching this video + the dream within a dream and all your britney and in the zone era videos  :badthoughts:

I now remember that once I dreamed I saw her at the bus on my way to work and I waved at her. She waved me back :jj:

She was really casual, actually sloppy, with a messy bun and brown hair, so that’s probably why no one in the bus seemed to recognized her and that’s why I didn’t make a big fuss. But I knew it was her :uknowit:

That said, I guess I would probably try to act as normal as possible if I ever saw her cause I wouldn’t wanna trigger her anxiety :mhm:

On 12/4/2018 at 12:22 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

I'd be cool and ask if she needed to use the phone or wanted a water bottle:raven:

I may be like 'you look so familiar' and see what she says. If she said she was Britney Spears if ask for a picture and autograph:shameless:

On the inside id be all like: :airpls: though

:cuteneylaugh:

Archived