Enter Sweepstakes To Win Free Vegas Trip With 2 Tickets To “Domination.”

LostInAnImage

I just randomly came across this while looking up deals on vacation getaways, and figured I’d make sure you’re all aware of it and get the opportunity to enter into the sweepstakes if you’re so inclined. :)

The prize consists of $500 in Southwest Airlines Gift Cards, a total of two tickets to see Britney: Domination at Park MGM Las Vegas ($328), a two-night stay at Park MGM Las Vegas ($712), a $75 dining credit at Primrose inside Park MGM and has a total promotional value of $1,615.00 USD. Tickets and hotel stay valid during February 14-March 2, 2019 show run. 

Entries will be accepted starting December 1, 2018 and must be received no later than midnight CDT, December 31, 2018. Sweepstakes is open to all legal U.S. residents who are 21 years and older. Only one (1) entry per individual is allowed.

https://www.southwestmag.com/sweepstakes/britney-spears-dec2018/

Good luck, everyone! :jumpney:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

No problem! As an exhaler, I would've felt guilty entering the contest myself while not letting anyone here know. :pieceofwhat:

Either way I would prefer an exhaler to win so they can share their experience and all that jazz 

So you’re good in my book. ;)

Archived