Britney's Selling Signed Piece Of Me Posters

Enzocuban

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't see where it says "signed by Britney Spears" - it says "limited edition poster" ... so is it a PRINT of her autograph? or they're just skirting around the words "signed by" (so that legally her assistant could have signed it becasue they make no guaratnee to the purchaser that BRITNEY signed it or that it's her signature)

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I wouldn’t lay **** for her signature.  Unless I watch her sign something, I will always question the authenticity.

I agree, also it means so much more cuz that’s a memory and you have proof of that memory.

My bf was gonna get me this for Christmas last night but I told him no way. I’d love a real signed pic. However! Was I high or something or did I see on the stages dvd a bunch of her assistants on the floor signing tour programmes in the background? Or did I dream that? Either way I don’t trust it lol

15 hours ago, Enzocuban said:

would it be real? yes absolutely.

would it be well signed with attention? i highly doubt. she rushes her autograph since a while.

but this will be authentic. 

to each is own. i'm happy with paying 100$ (taylor charges 250$) 

and since last evaluation (mid october 2018) a Britney autograph is worth  approximately 288$

(highest value her graph has worth was december 2011, she peaked at 503$ value)

you dont know if its real unless you see her actually signing it. a reason why im not gonna get it, because its a very well known fact she doesnt really sign stuff anymore and someone else does it for her. 

Archived