Do you think Britney might still be doing the SB next year?

Ken Doll

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

There’s literally not a chance in hell. 

This :cackling: We acted like her team was possibly gonna come thru for a big 20th anniversary celebration, yet we got a few Instagram posts and a cassette tape. :cackling:

The Super Bowl won’t happen sistren :cackling:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

The only way they’ll entertain the idea of her performing is if she has another #1 hit. They don’t hire legacy acts anymore. And don’t lie to yourselves, Britney is a legacy act at this point.

Yet Justin Timberlake did it... they are getting desperate with many big names refusing the opportunity.

30 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

Yet Justin Timberlake did it... they are getting desperate with many big names refusing the opportunity.

While Man Of The Woods wasn’t a huge hit, it went #1 at least. And they announced him as a performer right after Can’t Stop The Feeling, which was a massive hit. They had reasons to believe he would pull in a big audience.

7 minutes ago, Lauralicious1 said:

I love Britney but she hasn’t got the confidence or the performance skills anymore to pull off an incredible performance like that 

Katy Perry performed and she never was a great performer and folks did not care

I don't think they will have a prob with Britney who is a performer

Archived