Peep This New Britney Outtake From Photographer Randee St Nicholas

arondavis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

Sorry could you explain this part ? Are you saying she is cheap to work with, as she needs the money.

That’s what I got the impression of it’s been a long time but she was talking about how her son and Randee (she never said her name but I put to and to together when she mentions her son wis working with Britney) both co depend on each other (I think it’s because I was freaking out about how I was gonna get clients or something like that) but she said that they mutually benefit each other and added that especially since the photographer is in debt. Sorry if it’s unclear, I wish I good memory but hearing photographer and debt, those stuck with me all these years. 

I do remember clearly how they met though cuz I did ask her that and she said he used to be a model and was modeling for her lol 

oh yeah it was a small business course if it helps. She’s not a Britney fan cuz she rolled her eyes at mentioning Britney.

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s what I got the impression of it’s been a long time but she was talking about how her son and Randee (she never said her name but I put to and to together when she mentions her son wis working with Britney) both co depend on each other (I think it’s because I was freaking out about how I was gonna get clients or something like that) but she said that they mutually benefit each other and added that especially since the photographer is in debt. Sorry if it’s unclear, I wish I good memory but hearing photographer and debt, those stuck with me all these years. 

I do remember clearly how they met though cuz I did ask her that and she said he used to be a model and was modeling for her lol 

oh yeah it was a small business course if it helps. She’s not a Britney fan cuz she rolled her eyes at mentioning Britney.

Makes sense maybe She is easier to control . I am starting to think although the fan base dislike the pictures it’s actually Britneys vision.  Think her panda eyes it explains why her nose is always so heavily contoured. Thanks for the time to clarifying. 

• Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

Makes sense maybe She is easier to control . I am starting to think although the fan base dislike the pictures it’s actually Britneys vision.  Think her panda eyes it explains why her nose is always so heavily contoured. Thanks for the time to clarifying. 

Oh no problem! Yeah that’s why it made sense why Randee keeps popping up, I think they secured a contract with her team, I’m really not a business person so I barely paid attention, I just wanted to take photos and make people look pretty, it was an anxiety attack just thinking about all that! 

On 12/2/2018 at 6:04 PM, puppylo16 said:

Right? You don’t even have to look at the final product to know that it would turn out amazing. It fit Glory so well and which is why I will forever hold a grudge against team Britney FOREVER for ruining what could have been another iconic era.

Domination. Mario testino. Makes sense. :bedtime:

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

THIS IS NOT BRITNEY SPEARS. THIS IS BLONDE KIM KARDASHIAN.

kim-kardashian-long-blonde-wig.jpg

kim-k2.jpg

I have been a fan of Britney since day one, and that ad is NOT her face. It’s a very pretty face, but it’s just not Britney’s. I don’t see it. 

Me neither. Nothing about it says Britney, even the body shape. As if the photoshop wasn’t bad enough, why does the pic have to look so, square and awkward? That’s not a human.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Domination. Mario testino. Makes sense. :bedtime:

I don’t want to waste a Testino in a residency, She needs a not basic Randee album cover. At this point I think I’m just numb cuz I don’t think we can get any lower lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived