Peep This New Britney Outtake From Photographer Randee St Nicholas

arondavis

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think it was her make up artist that posted it? 

Couldn’t have said it better. I thought they would just use her for one or two (I get it, she photographed Whitney Houston so that’s probably what appealed to Britney) but enough is enough. Even looking back at her old work, it’s still not that great. Just a lot of poses images, she’s not even on the same level as Ellen.

i LOVEDDD her make up there.. she looks like NOWADAYS Britney, in a GOOD way

Poor Britney Army, so far of the "REAL GLORY PROMO CAMPAIGN" and so close to Randee unnecesary perfume shoots :crying1:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think it was her make up artist that posted it? 

Couldn’t have said it better. I thought they would just use her for one or two (I get it, she photographed Whitney Houston so that’s probably what appealed to Britney) but enough is enough. Even looking back at her old work, it’s still not that great. Just a lot of poses images, she’s not even on the same level as Ellen.

Bring back Ellen for this era! Ugh those Blackout outtakes were amazing and so edgy. She needs something like that.. something raw and not photoshopped to death

26 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Randees was good for 1 photoshoot maybe two.. BUT MOVE ON! he has nothing new to offer

Randee gets dragged a lot, but her work isn’t all bad.  This shoot is great, as are the 2013 Vegas photoshoots and some of the fragrance stuff she’s done (including the outtake posted in this thread). There’s also the Private Show commercial, which is fantastic.  I even like the Glory photoshoot.  This has actually become my all-time fave photo of Brit.  

That said... I wouldn’t be mad if Britney never worked with her again.  David Roemer or Mario Testino for B10’s artwork, please. 

Guys, really, i can't with that woman anymore

i can't see a pic by Randee i feel so angry. How can she be so bad!!!! she doenst know how to work with lighting

every pic by her has a problem. She doesn't know how to use photoshop properly and just throw a ugly light  in the back, it really sucks

how can her team be so cheap?

probably randee sucks lou ***** to get the job 

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

Randee gets dragged a lot, but her work isn’t all bad.  This shoot is great, as are the 2013 Vegas photoshoots and some of the fragrance stuff she’s done (including the outtake posted in this thread). There’s also the Private Show commercial, which is fantastic.  I even like the Glory photoshoot.  This has actually become my all-time fave photo of Brit.  

That said... I wouldn’t be mad if Britney never worked with her again.  David Roemer or Mario Testino for B10’s artwork, please. 

Agreed on Testino or Roemer!... also agreed that Randee did some decent job, my point is WE NEED A REFRESH, same aesthetic, same photoshoop usage, same poses.. its kind of tiring...

About that picture, I dont know, of course your taste your choice, but come on we have things like:

THIS and
THIS and
THIS and
THIS and of course THIS (and many others...)

1 hour ago, Barajas said:

Agreed on Testino or Roemer!... also agreed that Randee did some decent job, my point is WE NEED A REFRESH, same aesthetic, same photoshoop usage, same poses.. its kind of tiring...

About that picture, I dont know, of course your taste your choice, but come on we have things like:

THIS and
THIS and
THIS and
THIS and of course THIS (and many others...)

27845666031_d7597ec7c6_b.jpg

Indeed.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Yeah like I said, I get the appeal of her and I do like some of her work, like you said the Vegas promos are good and private show but all her album shoots suck. It’s like that woman needs thousands of money to make it look good when a good creative artist knows how to make it good whether little or big budget it is. I am one of the rare people that actually is okay with the Glory cover, like it doesn’t bother me and I can appreciate it’s washed out effect cuz you know Glory...but it’s just boring just like Femme Fatale album cover was boring. Actually, I was still in college at the time and my professor is Randee’s agent’s son (he came in once) but she told me in a private meeting (my grades weren’t that good lol) that her son’s photographer is in debt and needs the money so it made me understood why Randee keeps appearing in the Britney world. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, rawbrit said:

27845666031_d7597ec7c6_b.jpg

Indeed.

RIP Herb Ritts, the only person I don’t mind Britney using a gazzillion times because every time he always makes her look amazing whether it’s a small shoot or big shoot. I mean this is the guy that shot the True Blue album cover!

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, rawbrit said:

Someone gets it!

XRAY_B_065.jpg

More Ellen please!

Ellen was meant for the FF album. So mysterious, even the fragrance twist looked like it could be substituted for the album art. This is what happens when you have a team that doesn’t appreciate art and just think numbers. 

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah like I said, I get the appeal of her and I do like some of her work, like you said the Vegas promos are good and private show but all her album shoots suck. It’s like that woman needs thousands of money to make it look good when a good creative artist knows how to make it good whether little or big budget it is. I am one of the rare people that actually is okay with the Glory cover, like it doesn’t bother me and I can appreciate it’s washed out effect cuz you know Glory...but it’s just boring just like Femme Fatale album cover was boring. Actually, I was still in college at the time and my professor is Randee’s agent’s son (he came in once) but she told me in a private meeting (my grades weren’t that good lol) that her son’s photographer is in debt and needs the money so it made me understood why Randee keeps appearing in the Britney world. 

Sorry could you explain this part ? Are you saying she is cheap to work with, as she needs the money.

Archived