Peep This New Britney Outtake From Photographer Randee St Nicholas

arondavis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Barajas said:

i knoww.. 

im starving for ANY of that Lachappelle material (shoot and MM video), I mean if we are not getting anything new, release some old scrapped stuff! 

You can say that again. When that leaked bts photo of Britney in the sands came out, I lost my ****. Even though it had bad lighting with the sun beating on Britney, it looked miles better than any of Randee’s basic photos.

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You can say that again. When that leaked bts photo of Britney in the sands came out, I lost my ****. Even though it had bad lighting with the sun beating on Britney, it looked miles better than any of Randee’s basic photos.

Wait what r u talking about? Which pic? I

8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

yassss... I never knew where that picture came from! but I loved it

still much better than Glory real cover :ipass:

Randees was good for 1 photoshoot maybe two.. BUT MOVE ON! he has nothing new to offer

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Barajas said:

yassss... I never knew where that picture come for! but I loved it

still much better than Glory real cover :ipass:

Randees was good for 1 photoshoot maybe two.. BUT MOVE ON! he has nothing new to offer

I think it was her make up artist that posted it? 

Couldn’t have said it better. I thought they would just use her for one or two (I get it, she photographed Whitney Houston so that’s probably what appealed to Britney) but enough is enough. Even looking back at her old work, it’s still not that great. Just a lot of poses images, she’s not even on the same level as Ellen.

• Super Mods
Just now, Bxnes said:

Oh yeh this one. She looks stunning!! 

Right? You don’t even have to look at the final product to know that it would turn out amazing. It fit Glory so well and which is why I will forever hold a grudge against team Britney FOREVER for ruining what could have been another iconic era.

Archived