She was insane...

The Greatest Show

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Not just insaley talented, she was insanely beautiful too. I always say that no current pop girl can compare to Britney. They lack charisma, passion, stage pressence and many other things. 

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent. :bedtime:

11 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

I love the fact that Madonna convinced her to cover up more for this video. She ended up dressing up in business attire, and it really worked out really well.

10 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

Cuz Madonna was threatened :raven:

i don't think it was that sometimes having more clothes on is way more **** than standing in your lingerie or nude. she should try it on her next residency a bit more clothing.

8 hours ago, whoisit said:

i don't think it was that sometimes having more clothes on is way more **** than standing in your lingerie or nude. she should try it on her next residency a bit more clothing.

Britney’s mid section is something not to cover up :badthoughts:

:imdying:

I wish she got this passion back because the Britney we have today is not the same. We see odd glimpses of her here and there but she is never fully there anymore  :imdying:

Its so so fraustrating watching her now because she doesn’t care anymore and it’s sad. 

Britney in her prime was truly untouchable she killed it all the time and even pop stars today have nothing on Britney in her prime :lessons:

On 12/3/2018 at 4:35 AM, The Greatest Show said:

True. I can't name any current music video that comes close.

It’s sad. I watched Ariana’s newest video, and it all cute. But it doesn’t give me that tingly feeling the way Britney’s videos in her prime did. 

On 12/3/2018 at 6:04 PM, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Britney in her prime was truly untouchable she killed it all the time and even pop stars today have nothing on Britney in her prime :lessons:

Not a ******* thing. :kidcries:

Archived