She was insane...

The Greatest Show

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so emotional. our girl was the most exciting female performer during her prime. look at this charisma while dancing, her star power was so strong, her mind was so beautiful. she has never ashemed her ****** moves & performances. no matter what people say, britney is the most important pop figure after madonna.

edit: happy 37th birthday brit. 

i love this performance so much.

Oh my God, she totally was the biggest name in pop industry, she knew It and she was fine with that :bparty:

I wasnt a fan in those years and the image I had of her was that she was the perfect american girl, unthouchable and full of confidence, the girl everybody would love to be related with :werk: inthezoneney is the BEST -ney I've seen, she has the same captivation level of Michael Jackson or Marilyn Monroe 

I couldnt believe at that moment how humble she really is

She was literally the best. :mcry:

Last night I made some friends watch the ABC Special while we were getting ready to go out and they were all surprised that she was so good.  Sadly, I feel like most people have just gotten used to current Britney and forget that she was such an amazing performer back in the day.  She’s really damaged her legacy as a live performer. :tiffsniffle:

39 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I always say she was like a sassy black woman trapped in a white girl’s body. :cardi:

Looking back, it’s always been funny to hear people make comparisons to Madonna, but I’ve always felt like Britney, especially during her prime, was more Miss Janet than anything. Even personality wise, Britney was always more Janet with her shyness, and being introverted, yet a fierce stage performer.

7 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Looking back, it’s always been funny to hear people make comparisons to Madonna, but I’ve always felt like Britney, especially during her prime, was more Miss Janet than anything. Even personality wise, Britney was always more Janet with her shyness, and being introverted, yet a fierce stage performer.

Agreed.  I think people ran with the Madonna comparisons because Britney was a hot blonde who seemed to create controversy no matter what she did.  Plus Madonna took her under her wing and people saw that as a “passing the baton” type thing.  But yeah, I always thought Britney had more in common with Janet, from their distinctive/unique voices, to their personalities, to their dancing styles.

5 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

i'm so emotional. our girl was the most exciting female performer during her prime. look at this charisma while dancing, her star power was so strong, her mind was so beautiful. she has never ashemed her ****** moves & performances. no matter what people say, britney is the most important pop figure after madonna.

edit: happy 37th birthday brit. 

i love this performance so much.

Absolutely amazing performance! But awful angles in that video? I’ve never seen that one before, cuts out all the dance breaks. She’s also had much better boys performances on onyx tour. But yeah, some people called her lazy at the time but I think she was incredible for every onyx show. :) 

Archived