Britney Inspired Debut Music Video "Amor Demente"

IamMax

"Amor Demente": Love manipulation, destructive relationships and self-improvement.

Britney Spears has inspired us all, either way. Last November 23rd I released my first music video, for my track "Amor Demente" from my debut record "Lo Que El Tiempo Nos Dejó". The song's about love manipulation, destructive relationships and self-improvement. It's about a toxic relationship, and the needs of coming out unclean and breaking up with it. Of course, the one thingI can relate the most with Britney is with the ability of letting go, and just stop. 

This music video means the world to me, worked hard on it and produced it myself. Really hope you Exhalers like it. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, I am Max. said:

"Amor Demente": Love manipulation, destructive relationships and self-improvement.

Britney Spears has inspired us all, either way. Last November 23rd I released my first music video, for my track "Amor Demente" from my debut record "Lo Que El Tiempo Nos Dejó". The song's about love manipulation, destructive relationships and self-improvement. It's about a toxic relationship, and the needs of coming out unclean and breaking up with it. Of course, the one thingI can relate the most with Britney is with the ability of letting go, and just stop. 

This music video means the world to me, worked hard on it and produced it myself. Really hope you Exhalers like it. 

Video looks more inspired with nelly furtado say it right than Britney

4 hours ago, overprotectedd said:

So Britney's ability to let go was shaving her head? :tifflmao:

At least that's what I understand from that. For me, her head shaving was just getting rid of her past and issues, and just start again. 

3 hours ago, zone said:

Video looks more inspired with nelly furtado say it right than Britney

Never thought about it, lol. 

Archived