Today is a blessed day!

stateofgracebritney

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe she's taking a break from social media for her birthday. she'll probably give a thank you on IG at some point today or tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Goku said:

I stan other artists, don't worry they don't see their fans like money cow.

LOL every artist sees their fans as cash cows... you think they really give a **** about you? :hahaha:

8 hours ago, The Genuine said:

She does not have to tweet, no asked anyone to wish her HB. And yeah, at this stage of her life, i would do the same. Anyone that feels she is not delivering and not up to the standards, is more than invited to stan someone else.

I've been a fan since day 1, been on this forum for 10 years, you're not sending me to stan someone else. I have all the rights to say and speak my mind. I'm not telling lies, she's not connecting to her fans, she's not giving a **** about her career. I mean, good for her if she's happy, I'm happy she's happy, but as an artist, I'm really sad that the Britney Spears I once loved has dissapeared. 

16 hours ago, I am Max. said:

I've been a fan since day 1, been on this forum for 10 years, you're not sending me to stan someone else. I have all the rights to say and speak my mind. I'm not telling lies, she's not connecting to her fans, she's not giving a **** about her career. I mean, good for her if she's happy, I'm happy she's happy, but as an artist, I'm really sad that the Britney Spears I once loved has dissapeared. 

Did not know that being on this forum for 10 years is the criteria of being a fan. Your statement is irrelevant. And yeah been a fan since day one.

Archived