Today is a blessed day!

stateofgracebritney

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, I am Max. said:

It's such a disconnection with her fans, I mean, it just takes one minute to tweet "thanks for the love, I'm having a nice bday thank you". It's getting to a point where she seriously is giving zero f**ks about everything. 

She does not have to tweet, no asked anyone to wish her HB. And yeah, at this stage of her life, i would do the same. Anyone that feels she is not delivering and not up to the standards, is more than invited to stan someone else.

31 minutes ago, Goku said:

No photoshoots (excluding the perfumes)

No magazines

No music

No interviews

No TV appearances (Kinda)

No famous friends 

No presence on socials media (excluding memes and dinner pics)

What makes her part of the industry?

I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing. If she wants to stay alone well good for her.

But a popstar NEEDS to have at least friends in this ambient. :icant2:

Their not friends

Most of these celebs who take pics together are not friends

what do you except? britney hasn't been mingling with the rest of hollywood since 2006 or so. even during her comeback she was rather isolated than being into the promos and stuff. the fact that she could keep so much interest long after being a promotion machine during her prime shows how truly huge her star power is.

Britney disconnected from her fans? More like its the other way around. Pics of her and Sam and you comment about how he's a fame *****. Pics of her doing her runways and you comment about how cringeworthy it is. Britney post a dancing video with the new dancers and you guys comment about how their are too white. You guys have a perception of Britney that is a direct contradiction of who she says she is. :yelping:

Archived