Today is a blessed day!

stateofgracebritney

This stanbase has almost completely lost its power and passion. Seriously. There's still a few here and there who go hard but they are few and far between now. Britney brought this on herself.

Mariah may be commercially irrelevant now but the stans still go hard for her because she's super passionate and invested in what she does. Britney stans have really lost that fire. You can see it here and in social media in general, it's just not how it used to be.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, David Rose said:

This stanbase has almost completely lost its power and passion. Seriously. There's still a few here and there who go hard but they are few and far between now. Britney brought this on herself.

Well said, I mean, she doesn't care AT ALL... why should we?

25 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Mariah may be commercially irrelevant now but the stans still go hard for her because she's super passionate and invested in what she does. Britney stans have really lost that fire. You can see it here and in social media in general, it's just not how it used to be.

like fave like stan I guess :uknowit:

It's charting on Brazil's iTunes (48#)
I've seen it chart on the iTune's US Pop chart at around 140#  lol

Anyways what do u expect?
Most of Exhale didn't do it.
This fanbase is breaking apart..
It's kinda beating a dead horse but it really is Britney's fault since all we want is 1 song and we dont even get that.
Still..it was cute to at least stream! But that interview about her not having time to record, killed all hype to do this for her..

edit: it's charting in Micronesia - 79# Nnnnn

1 hour ago, David Rose said:

You said it- Mariah’s fans are invested because she’s invested.  To promote her new album, she’s been performing everywhere, doing tons of interviews (including one with Genius where she went into great detail about her musicianship, something that Britney would never do, sadly), touring, and otherwise staying visible to keep her stans engaged.  Britney does none of that.  I mean, I love her to death, but the most we’ve gotten recently was a 2-minute appearance in Vegas during which she didn’t even speak or do anything but run to her getaway car.  Is it really a surprise that this fan base has lost its passion? :xcuseme:

5 hours ago, David Rose said:

:meltdown:

Archived