Today is a blessed day!

stateofgracebritney

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Guido said:

Im surprised we dont have a bday topic yet. Everyone's sleeping? :receipts2: And I checked insta for shoutouts from her peers and couldnt find any... who congratulated her so far? :xfactorlook:

Happy birthday to my queeeeen :cuteidk:

we're paying a tribute to her by imitating her Domination announcement 

4 minutes ago, Barajas said:

im not so into the britney image, but found other very interesting drawnings in your account!.. well done ! thanks for sharing

Well Im glad you found some content you liked, This is a departure from my usual style, but I'm trying to expand on different techniques, and who better than Britney for the maiden voyage :gelis:

Wasn't today that Glory streaming day? I saw her team posted something like that on their Twitter account but Im not sure, anyway, I have been listening to the album on spotify this whole week which btw I discovered this album isnt as bad as I thought, every track is great in its own way, it definitely needed much more singles, it's a shame wd only got 1.5 singles with the amount of good tracks :tiffanycries: We deserved a visual album after the mess BJ was. :badthoughts:

Archived