What TV show would you like to see Britney cameo on?

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Am I the only one that watches Murphy Brown? I feel like she would be great on that show as part of their secretary gag. She wouldn’t have to do much but I feel she could have so much fun with it because it’s one of the best running gags in tv history! (There are 7 parts to this, watch all of them you won’t regret it, my favorite is the guy that is a submissive and assumes all of Murphy’s commands are *** related lol)

Hilary Clinton did a cameo for the show’s reboot.

I know it won’t happen since the show is so politically driven and team b wants to play it safe and I’m not sure if the show wants her but I think it would be great since the show is about female empowerment. Plus her onscreen son is hot so could definitely see a make out session happening 

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Am I the only one that watches Murphy Brown? I feel like she would be great on that show as part of their secretary gag. She wouldn’t have to do much but I feel she could have so much fun with it because it’s one of the best running gags in tv history! (There are 7 parts to this, watch all of them you won’t regret it, my favorite is the guy that is a submissive and assumes all of Murphy’s commands are *** related lol)

Hilary Clinton did a cameo for the show’s reboot.

I know it won’t happen since the show is so politically driven and team b wants to play it safe and I’m not sure if the show wants her but I think it would be great since the show is about female empowerment. Plus her onscreen son is hot so could definitely see a make out session happening 

I would love to see her here and I think it would be perfect for her .I would have always liked to see her in the role of Maggie Jordan in the Newsroom.

23 hours ago, BritneyBliss said:

The Good Place

Yes!  I think she’d do great with the weird humor on that show.  She could cameo as a demon...like, they could poke fun at her image and say “Britney Spears” is actually a demon from the Bad Place, sort of how she parodied herself in Austin Powers as a Fembot.  I could see her doing well with something like that. :mhm:

It’d also be fun to see her on American Housewife as a stuck-up rich ***** or aging trophy wife (like Leslie Bibb’s character).  

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I would love to see her here and I think it would be perfect for her .I would have always liked to see her in the role of Maggie Jordan in the Newsroom.

Aw thanks for agreeing with me! I think it would be a hoot! I haven’t seen newsroom yet, I got sucked into Murphy Brown after seeing the Aretha Franklin episode so maybe I should check that out too.

Archived