What TV show would you like to see Britney cameo on?

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be cute for her to reprise her role on Will & Grace. I like her in a comedy role, but I would love to see her do something a little more serious... probably not too serious but maybe some kind of role in the new PLL spinoff The Perfectionists. A teacher, a detective, ****, even a mom. And i would really like her to do more than a one-off/cameo... and in a bigger capacity than her role as Abby on How i met Your Mother. Crossroads really wasnt *that* bad... I know she can do it!

-Riverdale - even tho I’m not really enjoying these past 2 seasons, I guess she could make a great play as a guest star or even whole season. The show is very popular right now among teenagers- young adults and this would boost her image in this young age audience.

-13 reasons why -may be controversial but idk, she could make an impact involvung her breakdown and how to improve others in need, someone may dislike this idea

-American Horror Story - the last season was very good and I think Britney could have played as a witch. Ahs season 5 had Gaga as one of the main characters, for Britney I want at least 2-3 episodes.

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Something kind of stupid and funny like Superstore, she could even play herself:yeahhh:

I second this but America ferret chose to kill britney in a game of shag marry kill on watch what happens live. Lol.

but would love Britney to come in and poke fun of the red neck labels they call her. Maybe something relating to Cheyenne and Bo. Come in with super short denim shorts and a tied T-shirt  And have britney do a funny song while Bo raps.

I don't know, but I prefer her in roles where she isn't playing herself and playing an actual character like in Will & Grace and HIMYM. She has great comedic timing and is really good when she's into it. Something in between comedy and drama would be good, too. They're doing a new season of Veronica Mars next year on Hulu, so it'll be cool to have her guest star in one or a couple of the episodes. 

I would love to see her on “Mom” it’s funny and Britney would fit in well. I’ve been constantly commenting via my Britney fan account on CBS MOM Instagram and asking other fans for support ,but of course this fan base couldn’t do anything.... and yet they complain that Britney puts 0 effort...

Something dark. Sitcoms are so predictable and she’s done plenty; they’re very formulaic and don’t require any effort on her (or anyone’s) part.

It’s clear from her music videos alone that she can definitely act to an extent at least, although she is likely more successful in emoting nonverbally in contrast to verbally.

But, I think the more of a challenge her character is, the more she will get into it (hence why her best music videos tend to feature specific and often intricate characters/roles/plot lines; I think she can “let go” and ruminate less when she’s playing someone completely different from herself). 

If Dexter was still on the air, I would’ve loved to see if she could’ve pulled off being the serial killer for one episode. Like a black widow type.

tumblr_o9ygeqUCDn1qgf2sco1_500.gif

tumblr_o9ygeqUCDn1qgf2sco2_500.gif

Archived