What're you grateful for?

Chaoscontrol

Whaddup Exhalle!

I'm bored and still riding the gravy train from thanksgiving so I was thinking: 

What songs/videos/moments are you grateful for that we've gotten from Britney's career? 

I'm happy that TTWE was given to Britney, I love Kesha but I feel like Britney gave the song so much more justice. 

Grateful for the 2016 days. My hype for Glory was outrageous even though I wasn't posting here at the time. I remember seeing her post the album art on IG with the release date and was soo stoked! BBMA and VMA were also fun times back then :) 

I also loved bringing in the New Year of 2018 watching her performances on tv. It was fun and my family watched them too. 

And forever grateful she came to my state this summer with POM. I know exhale hates the show but it was such a great night and me and my friend I went with will never forget it. I truly didn't think I'd ever get to see the show so it was pretty epic for me.

At my first job we used to listen to Britney constantly. My coworker got me a greatest hits cd from her for secret Santa and I ended up leaving the store to get a cheap cd/boom box so we can jam in the back room. We had that cd going CONSTANTLY for months and it gave us so many good times. Even customers would comment when they would hear it playing :yeahhh: Those were the good old days. 

So so how about you guys? Any good memories attached to a certain album/song that you look back on fondly? Any concert or performance that blew you away that brings you a good feeling when you look back? What're you grateful for regarding her career? 

Discuss!:wooney:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg there is so much!

I remember when Sometimes came out, I was 9 years old and the song was everywhere that summer. It was a really nice backdrop of my youth growing up in Hawaii, and I still equate it with those memories. The ocean and blue skies, carefree.

Which brings me to my next one; the Britney in Hawaii special. I bought it on dvd a couple years ago and if i'm ever feeling nostalgic or missing Hawaii I'll watch it. I really love that performance.

I'm grateful she's always had really good taste in the music she wants to record and the people she works with.

I'm also grateful she went to Vegas because I was able to see her on multiple occasions at the front of the stage. It's a really exhilarating experience. The music is so loud and Britney's like 10 feet away from you. Definitely recommend pit tickets.

12 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

I'm also grateful she went to Vegas because I was able to see her on multiple occasions at the front of the stage. It's a really exhilarating experience. The music is so loud and Britney's like 10 feet away from you. Definitely recommend pit tickets.

Jealous!! Next time I see her im doing it the right way! 

19 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

Yes! And they're between $175 - $275 which is cheaper than the farther back seats. You just have to make sure you get there a little early (some people get there at like noon but that's so not necessary).

I saw her in June 2016 and the pit seats are where it’s at. Whenever she went down the runways :airpls:

I’m grateful for Primeney VMAS, particularly 2000. She cemented her status as an icon with those mesmerizing performances. 

I’m grateful for jumping on board since the start and witnessing all the stages of Britney’s rise to mega fame. Looking back, there was something so magical about seeing Britney grow up in front of our eyes and seeing her become a woman, and growing up with her.

I’m grateful that Britney came along right at the turn of the millennium. And I’m grateful that she’s still one of the last one standing from her days.!

The Oops album was my first era as a fan. I was a fan since crazy but the era was already on its way so oops was the first one i was excited for and nervous about (i prayed that she wasnt a one hit wonder like everyone said)

Dream within a Dream Tour. Taped it and played it on a regular basis, and everyone (parents, friends, vistors) would end up being entranced by it. 

Her collaboration with Madonna (Madonna was my best friends idol so can you imagine what it was like having our two idols together?!) 

Gimme More (its still my altime fav) 

Stronger (my go to song during my teens whenever i needed a confidence boast) 

My Baby (i don't give a **** what half of the fan base says, this song is beautiful. Every single lyric is perfect and her voice is gorgeous on it. Also the song has special meaning for me because my 3 month nephew, named Jayden, passed away and this song just kept playing in my head. It was only when i wrote down a speech for the funeral did i realize that the last lines... God i thank you, god i thank you... Its literally her calling out Jaydens name.) 

Crossroads (so many memories attached to this film and time, watching it with my cousins.) 

Her choreography (learning it somehow made me feel less awkward about myself) 

Archived