It Appears "I Love Rock N Roll" Will Be Performed In Britney's New Show 'Domination'

CristMont

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ubritney said:

Which is more than needed. Girls and gays want to see men. ;)

I'm not really sure about that, but hey, at least she's changing things up. I just think it's weird for Britney, well, besides the Oops tv performances back in 2000, I don't remember other era where she had mostly male dancers, she's usually lowkey obsessed with that girls gang thing on her tours and videos (kind of how Michael Jackson was with the fight between boy gangs fantasy).

18 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

of course they're rehearsing while knee is taking a vacation lmao

She literally always goes on vacation before starting work. She’s going to have to promote this, she MIGHT have a new single which would require a video, and although she isn’t touring. Putting on a show every other day in Las Vegas is grueling work.

Anyway, dancers always rehearse separately. Britney rehearses with the choreographers, then they all rehearse together. It’s always been this way.

What a weird thing to complain about. It’s the holiday season. Let her relax for a couple weeks. Sheesh.

49 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She literally always goes on vacation before starting work. She’s going to have to promote this, she MIGHT have a new single which would require a video, and although she isn’t touring. Putting on a show every other day in Las Vegas is grueling work.

Anyway, dancers always rehearse separately. Britney rehearses with the choreographers, then they all rehearse together. It’s always been this way.

What a weird thing to complain about. It’s the holiday season. Let her relax for a couple weeks. Sheesh.

She literally just said there is no music coming. 

Archived