It Appears "I Love Rock N Roll" Will Be Performed In Britney's New Show 'Domination'

CristMont

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Oh god, she’ll do a medley with ILR&R and Radar; it’ll be a Domination segment called “things no one ever asked for.” 

The horse **** thing. Was that just a bad attempt at visual artistry? 

:wontcry:

1 minute ago, Khoazie said:

The horse **** thing. Was that just a bad attempt at visual artistry? 

:wontcry:

I can’t even imagine what the intention was; it was just bad. I honestly havent watched that MV since its debut. Ditto Perfume and MM.

Which is honestly a huge bummer because her music videos were always my #1 favorite thing about Britney aside from her performances. The videos have been so hit-or-miss the past decade. I need a scapegoat, so I choose to blame it all on the Radar horse (scapehorse)?

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I can’t even imagine what the intention was; it was just bad. I honestly havent watched that MV since its debut. Ditto Perfume and MM.

Which is honestly a huge bummer because her music videos were always my #1 favorite thing about Britney aside from her performances. The videos have been so hit-or-miss the past decade. I need a scapegoat, so I choose to blame it all on the Radar horse (scapehorse)?

Radar horse is dead. He suffered enough. 

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Scapehorse lol :( 

I know the fanbase raves about Perfume, but I can’t with the song itself too. The lyrics make me cringe too much to be able to get past it and appreciate the vocals. I hate the concept, gah. Britney marking her territory with her scent. I can’t. :(

12 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Scapehorse lol :( 

I know the fanbase raves about Perfume, but I can’t with the song itself too. The lyrics make me cringe too much to be able to get past it and appreciate the vocals. I hate the concept, gah. Britney marking her territory with her scent. I can’t. :(

Imagine me randomly singing it involuntary :crying4: like wtf? 

Why can't I go Toxic or sth? :zoomzoom:

11 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

It's not even her song, yet it continues to be included in a Greatest Hits show. The logic. :tifflmao: Anyway, I'm glad Britney enjoys it.

And it wasn’t even a hit! A cover would be fine for a greatest hits show, if it had ever been a hit to begin with. Who the **** is handling Britney’s career these days? Her boys could probably do a better job.

Archived