New picture of Britney and Sam on instagram

mystic falls

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Ashwin said:

I'm torn. I want new music but I also want Britney to just be happy. She seems very free and comfortable with Sam. The dancing and working out together, the silly insta videos. I don't get how people can send negative energy out to them. 

releasing music (aka doing something you're supposedly "passionate" about) and being happy shouldn't be mutually exclusive. If she can't be happy and release music she should retire. She really seems to hate being a popstar and I can't blame her completely.

On 11/29/2018 at 3:03 PM, Britman512 said:

Why is he always hogging the camera in every photo ... idk sometimes I feel like he does it for fame 

If he was doing it for fame he would be all up in the press and constantly talking or showing her online but he doesn’t. 

They’re such a hot couple. :thirsty:

Honestly, I didn’t expect them to still be together and going strong two years later, but I’m glad that they are.  She seems really happy with him, and he seems like a good guy and a positive support for her.  

On 11/29/2018 at 5:03 PM, Britman512 said:

Why is he always hogging the camera in every photo ... idk sometimes I feel like he does it for fame 

I don’t get that vibe at all...to me, he doesn’t come across like a fame ***** who’s using her, like other guys she’s been with.  When they’re together, it always looks like he’s fine with just supporting her and taking a backseat.  

Archived