Here's A Video Of Britney Twirling In A Bikini By The Beach

holditagainstbritney

2 hours ago, vinay said:

she always goes on vacation before the start of an era or before releasing something, so is the promo for domination starting?

One user had it right. She went on vacation to collect more coal from the ashes of the Hawaiian mountains that erupted. Needs to stock up on that eyeshadow before the start of her residency.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 0happydancing0 said:

Let's get real though:

People do their jobs to get paid. Fact. 

She does hers for the same reason we do ours. She however earns enough that means she can afford to not hustle so much. She is living her life how she wants to and she is working to a level that suits her - there's nothing wrong with that! 

It's weird to compare her to mariah as if there's a competition for who puts the most work in. So what if Mariah works more or writes more of her music - that's really great for her! It's horses for courses and everyone wants different things out of life.

I don't know what Britney likes to do with herself, but it is safe to say she clearly isn't into fame or into herself as a 'brand' that much.

She's said before that she isn't made for this industry and it's obvious. Fans get angry at her for being this way but it's who she is and at the very least it's who she wants to be. 

For me and for others it's understandle that she isn't pushing herself as a singer. She, nor her team, are idiots and they know where she fits into the industry in 2018.

She was very lucky to get the career she did and she worked really hard for a lot of years when that demand and potential for expansion was there. Because of that time people love her world over and want to get drunk and see her on their hen nights etc. This is why she's gone for vegas. It's the smartest business decision. 

She's not, however, an artist that the world is waiting on their seats to hear from.

This takes her to here, where she has fans who DO want new music and videos from her and so that's what she does now. 

She doesn't have to learn from Mariah if she is happy with her life as it is. 

:whatitellu:

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

To be clear, her body was never NOT banging in any era; she just decides to wear extremely UNFLATTERING CLOTHES that dont do justice to her minimal changes her bodies go through at times.

Eh...I disagree since we had the Femme Fatale era.

Archived