So, what's the verdict on Radar?

Chaoscontrol

So, what's the verdict with Radar?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

I like the BO version and I still bop to it regularly! But the Circus version kills it for me, it’s not the same, it’s two different songs. So my personal verdict is the Circus version is a joke and the BO version I like. :bedtime:

...They literally sound the same. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

...They literally sound the same. 

I get what they mean. It flows as part of Blackout and fits well, but it’s just tacked onto the end of Circus and sounds completely out of place (not helped by the knowledge it shouldn’t be there in the first place)

11 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I get what they mean. It flows as part of Blackout and fits well, but it’s just tacked onto the end of Circus and sounds completely out of place (not helped by the knowledge it shouldn’t be there in the first place)

Yeah I agree. I thought they meant the version on Circus was supposed to sound different. They both sound the same, it just isn't helped by the fact the song doesn't fit the sound of Circus.

7 minutes ago, OohOohBlackout said:

People only dislike it because it was reused on Circus. 

Yeah that's what I'm gathering from this thread. Kind of surprised, I never thought twice about it being on Circus. Probably only cause it's a bonus track though. I might feel differently if it was on the standard edition 

When i first listened to it and watched the video i didn't know it was originally from Blackout and tbh i loved it and the video is fine. Learning about the backstory didn't affect my opinion at all. I still love it.

Also my mother who doesn't like Britney actually liked Radar, so... talking about an infectious bop that even haters can't resist :ohi:

Archived