So, what's the verdict on Radar?

Chaoscontrol

So, what's the verdict with Radar?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was listening to Blackout today and wondering this. I feel like the song is kind of a 'meme' of sorts around here. Do we actually like it, or is it just a joke song to the fan base? 

Personally I like it, so there's that. It's not my favorite but I can bop to it sometimes. It's one of my GP friends favorite Britney songs too. 

So, what's the truth?:ineedthetruth:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved it when I first heard it on BO. The beat was great and she was so aggressive on it I loved it. But then, the fanbase killed it for me with the horse ****. And the mess of it being tackle into Circus.

I think fans do like to joke about it being on Circus as a bonus track, but all jokes aside it is a really good song and has an amazing instrumental. I personally would have preferred it released as a single for Blackout rather than Circus (it doesn't fit on Circus at all imo) but I guess it wasn't meant to be as Britney was focusing on getting better at the time. 

As for the video, I always thought it didn't fit the song well. The video's original concept which would have seen Britney and her friends chasing a guy around clubs in London would have been much better.

Archived