Nintendo Used Britney's "Work *****" In A New Commercial

Jordan Miller

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

I think playing pokemon has turned you into a pokemom

I'd rescue Break the Ice, Hot as Ice, Ooh Ooh Baby, Heaven on Earth, Outta This World and maybe Toy Soldier, but the rest of the tracks mostly land in the category of my least favorite Britney songs ever, except maybe POM and GM which are so-so after listening to them so many times in live performances.

Work ***** is a great song and it was the first video in a long time where she was giving great choreo, good outfits and nice visuals altogether.

Now, having a song with the word ***** in it limits its airtime. I mean Gimme More had the word ***** one time but WB she repeats it so many times the song is rated as explicit content. It limits the playability of the track on the radio and again she was more focused on promoting her Vegas show.

That said, a few friends of mine who go to clubs kept telling that WB was played nonstop and people just went crazy on the dance floor when it came, and she had great reviews of the track when it came out. 

18 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

oh wow. i thought about goin but if u say so i will defn borrow the bluray :)

This movie made me stan Kate McKinnon, ***** should be an action star. You'll know what I mean once you see her with the brown hair. :giggleney:

18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It just didn't work :jj:

:nyheadache: Don't even. **** Larry for ever saying that LMAO He betta work (work)

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Maryy said:

it's still her last hit ww let's face it.

Yeah but then we start to sound like Larry when we bring in sales and the it starts to ruin everything 

1125911414_3844696543001_video-still-for

(I have no doubt he tells her what she’s doing is on trend with the today’s music and oh wait he said that in an interview and look how that turn out. I swear if he f**king says that for the next album I will hire the gayest hit man to take him out) god he justs screams Nark 

Archived