Nintendo Used Britney's "Work *****" In A New Commercial

Jordan Miller

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/28/2018 at 9:47 PM, PokemonSpears said:

:makeitrain: 

That's what I call iconic :lemmetellu:

WHY ARE YOU SO HOT?! :crying2: It's not fair, straight guys are always so hot.

Also, why on Earth did they have to use Work WORK? :icant2: I will never forgive RCA for not making the censored version just "Work", and remove the "*****" altogether instead of replacing it with a second "work". It just sounds tacky.

Also, I totally thought this was about that fanmade Smash Bros. commercial that was going around Twitter, that **** was fire. :feelingmyself:

1 hour ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

I legit only went to go see this movie because of the WB usage in the trailer, but then the movie went and f**king SMASHED my LIFE. I ended up seeing it THREE times in the theaters. I rarely rewatch movies in the theaters. (I've only ever rewatched Maleficent, Black Panther, Infinity War and now The Spy Who Dumped Me.)

12 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I legit only went to go see this movie because of the WB usage in the trailer, but then the movie went and f**king SMASHED my LIFE. I ended up seeing it THREE times in the theaters. I rarely rewatch movies in the theaters. (I've only ever rewatched Maleficent, Black Panther, Infinity War and now The Spy Who Dumped Me.)

oh wow. i thought about goin but if u say so i will defn borrow the bluray :)

Archived