The "Gimme More" Remix For Britney's 'Domination' Show Might Feature The "Who Is It" Sample

ralphcornio

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

The "supposed" remixes we've been hearing got me less and less excited about the show.

It sounds like a desperate hip-hop show so far....

Stay true to your own songs and don't mess them up. NO remix beats the original version.

Yeah they are pretty bad.

Gimme More can go urban though because it is a song that can be easily remixed imo I mean the FF remix was epic and the POM remix was good. 

But im not keen on this the whole who is it should be kept for the fans now they want to take that away! 

Nothing we are seeing from this show so far is exciting the dance rehearsal’s, these supposedly Remixed tracks just sounds meh to me and I take it we will be getting another 90min fully lipped show :brityeah:

I really hope britney shocks us and kills it but my expectations are very low. 

34 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Are we even sure he's working with Britney? I'm sure he's just doing these remixes for fun. He wouldn't be sharing them if they were official :juggingu:

I thought the same for MM when the snippet leaked but here is team b letting dancers record the new music. They don’t care. 

Archived