The "Gimme More" Remix For Britney's 'Domination' Show Might Feature The "Who Is It" Sample

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As if Gimme More wasn't bad enough already. 

The "supposed" remixes we've been hearing got me less and less excited about the show. It sounds like a desperate hip-hop show so far.... Stay true to your own songs and don't mess them up.

IP ban @breatheheavy

You guys keep complaing and complaining... I'm following his Stories on IG
and I think these remixes are dope! WAAAAAAAAAAY better then the ones in POM.

So much darker and ****. 

I agree about the "who is it?"... I think it just doesn't work. But listen to the other stories he saved. They're hot.

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

OMG that would be a dream come true :gobaby: but knowing her cheap team i was expecting something like that remix uploaded on that guy's Instagram :rihit: smh...

Calling although in context MJ a ***** could cause serious urban backlash :uknowit:

Love that song and video :tongueney:but the sample like that would be :well: too risky

:weusay:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, falka said:

Calling although in context MJ a ***** could cause serious urban backlash :uknowit:

Love that song and video :tongueney:but the sample like that would be :well: too risky

:weusay:

Lol i agree but they could have used some MJ's samples for other songs or for Gimme More but other parts, maybe the drums, strings idk but again it's team B so... :whatitellu:

• Like 2

Personally don’t care for the remixes I’ve heard thus far. Of course they’re only snippets but I’m not fond of what I’m hearing. They’re very SoundCloud rapper-sounding

I’ve never cared for the mixes that change up the song too much. I mean, I love it when they do something really different with it (Me Against the Music Circus Tour? IMO her best tour remix) but I don’t care for the ones where the song becomes nearly unrecognizable and/or the structure is changed entirely (BOMT DWAD/OHT and Slave FFT for example)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

IP ban @breatheheavy

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

downvote me but if all the remixes this guy is doing are really for domination they sound bad as f.uck. POM outsold :heresthetea:

Ban yourself omg Gimme More is one of her best songs 

1 hour ago, camerasareflashin' said:

giphy.gif

Oh God, I was just pulling Exhale's leg :britoverit: 

I know how overrated that song is in here along with the rest of Blackout, but even I recognize is not THAT BAD.  :hiii:

But don't try to convince me that the "WHO IS IT?" trend didn't ruin the performance (it was fine just one time) or that these pre-recorded WHO IS IT's aren't disgusting :lemmetellu:

• Like 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean