The "Gimme More" Remix For Britney's 'Domination' Show Might Feature The "Who Is It" Sample

ralphcornio

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys keep complaing and complaining... I'm following his Stories on IG
and I think these remixes are dope! WAAAAAAAAAAY better then the ones in POM.

So much darker and ****. 

I agree about the "who is it?"... I think it just doesn't work. But listen to the other stories he saved. They're hot.

47 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

OMG that would be a dream come true :gobaby: but knowing her cheap team i was expecting something like that remix uploaded on that guy's Instagram :rihit: smh...

Calling although in context MJ a ***** could cause serious urban backlash :uknowit:

Love that song and video :tongueney:but the sample like that would be :well: too risky

:weusay:

23 minutes ago, falka said:

Calling although in context MJ a ***** could cause serious urban backlash :uknowit:

Love that song and video :tongueney:but the sample like that would be :well: too risky

:weusay:

Lol i agree but they could have used some MJ's samples for other songs or for Gimme More but other parts, maybe the drums, strings idk but again it's team B so... :whatitellu:

Personally don’t care for the remixes I’ve heard thus far. Of course they’re only snippets but I’m not fond of what I’m hearing. They’re very SoundCloud rapper-sounding

I’ve never cared for the mixes that change up the song too much. I mean, I love it when they do something really different with it (Me Against the Music Circus Tour? IMO her best tour remix) but I don’t care for the ones where the song becomes nearly unrecognizable and/or the structure is changed entirely (BOMT DWAD/OHT and Slave FFT for example)

2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

IP ban @breatheheavy

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

downvote me but if all the remixes this guy is doing are really for domination they sound bad as f.uck. POM outsold :heresthetea:

Ban yourself omg Gimme More is one of her best songs 

1 hour ago, camerasareflashin' said:

giphy.gif

Oh God, I was just pulling Exhale's leg :britoverit: 

I know how overrated that song is in here along with the rest of Blackout, but even I recognize is not THAT BAD.  :hiii:

But don't try to convince me that the "WHO IS IT?" trend didn't ruin the performance (it was fine just one time) or that these pre-recorded WHO IS IT's aren't disgusting :lemmetellu:

Archived