Idea: Remaster “The Hook Up” with Cardi B as a single

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Love the song but I’d rather have something new. Besides Britney can’t dance to this anymore. The rhythm has left her body. She pose dances there’s no real flavor like she used to have.

The choreo is fair simple and she does more complicated stuff in POM

But no, no one wants that

3 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

The choreo is fair simple and she does more complicated stuff in POM

But no, no one wants that

It’s not about complicated dance moves its about feeling the music and having rhythm. There’s something that used to take over her body where she would move effortlessly. The slithering she used to do in slave. She tries to nowadays and it still doesn’t look right. 

she lost that thing that used to make people say “damn white girl has flavor”

19 minutes ago, skindeeper said:

Point is we do NOT need a Cardi collab.  Britney is stronger solo

Facts. I’m over these rumors of collaborations that keep popping up these days. Gives me anxiety!

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Why would you want to ruin an amazing song though?:nydisgust: This is so bad I feel like this should be a troll thread but my heart is telling me OP is serious :tiffsniffle: Good lord, Brinni release something please, we're growing crazy! :omg:

Desecrating a Primeney Classic, I won’t stand for it. :lessons:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Why would you want to ruin an amazing song though?:nydisgust: This is so bad I feel like this should be a troll thread but my heart is telling me OP is serious :tiffsniffle: Good lord, Brinni release something please, we're growing crazy! :omg:

For real, the world needs another Britney song to fend off the pirates this holiday season.:tiffanynod:

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

For real, the world needs another Britney song to fend off the pirates this holiday season.:tiffanynod:

The culture needs it right now, in these dark times :sobbing:

Archived