Britney's dancing post-2007 summed up in 1 gif

Complication

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Complication said:

The FFT DVD is embarrassing. I can't believe we got that and not the Circus tourΒ :wontcry:

For some reason this just gave me deja vu, being honest.Β 

Thinking back on the Circus Tour, I can’t really recall any performance standing out as memorable, and I loved it! I went twice, and visually I loved the costumes, set and stage design, I thought the way they did the Circus theme was very **** and stylish. Britney for most of the tour looked terrific. The only parts that stuck were POM, with the awesome cage thing, and BOM/TOMH. Not sure why I just went on a tangent...

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

She did it great at the FFT DVD, in Montreal? Toronto? IDK somewhere in Canada, not as great as Primeney but pretty acceptable to me.Β :yeaok::mhm:

The DVD show is ****. She was so much better at the beginning of the tour, they released literally one of the worst shows.

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney’s done those weird hand movements throughout her career but she wasn’t so into them and it’s likely that’s why we didn’t notice them too much.Β 

It's just weird now that sheΒ thinksΒ shaking her hands around is an acceptable substitute to actually moving her body.Β :wontcry:

16 hours ago, Complication said:

The FFT DVD is embarrassing. I can't believe we got that and not the Circus tourΒ :wontcry:

It really is so bad. Β Every now and then I try to force myself to watch itΒ and end up switching toΒ one of her other concert DVDs not even halfway through. Β HowΒ they thought that show was DVD-worthy I’ll never know.Β :nochillbrit:Β  At least she looks decent,Β I guess?Β 

On 11/25/2018 at 1:47 AM, Khoazie said:

For some reason this just gave me deja vu, being honest.Β 

Thinking back on the Circus Tour, I can’t really recall any performance standing out as memorable, and I loved it!ο»Ώ I went twice, and visually I loved the costumes, set and stage design, I thought the way they did the Circus theme was very **** and stylish. Britney for most of the tour looked terrific. The only parts that stuck were POM, with the awesome cage thing, and BOM/TOMH. Not sure why I just went on a tangent...

True. She looked like primeney and the energy was there -- but the dancing was not. I'd take energy and passion over dancing any day. She's not 16 anymore and doesn't need to constantly prance around stage to entertain. Britney has aged and so has her audience.

RIP my youth....Β :wontcry::wontcry::wontcry:

Archived