Zachary Campbell’s reaction to Britney’s BBMAS 2016

Zachary is a bit over the top, and at times it gets to be a bit much, but he seems to genuinely like Britney and I get the feeling he identifies as a fan. The part where BOM starts and he stops to tell us that it was his favorite track off ITZ, it was one of those moments that made me think, “oh, so he’s actually a fan” and not just a YouTuber using “fan” loosely. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

i was gonna say "oh great another nobody", but he's the only guy I can watch reacting to Britney stuff cuz he's done it before and he's pretty funny

Yeah, I remember watching his reaction to WB video, and he seemed genuinely excited. Even though he’s a Gaga little monster, he took the time to acknowledge the fact that Britney deserves respect for being one of the original millennial queens. 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Btw are you on a BBMA binge? ?

Lol you could tell. I get into phases like that haha 

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

He is ok. But he is so biased towards Beyonce. It’s like she can do no wrong in his eyes. 

He is a Beyhiver (?). I avoid any videos of him reacting to Bey. Or reaction videos in general, I’m like picky with those 

It's so unfortunate that even though that performance is miles and miles better than a lot of the current pop performers at the time, people like him will consider it "eh" because Britney set the bar so high for herself during her prime that that's what people will reference her current performance skills to. 

Archived