Britney store Black Friday sale?

xratedjay

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, xratedjay said:

I bought the Christmas ornament and the rainbow slave T-shirt $75usd included shipping lol I’m just gonna eat rice for the rest of the week?

I wanted to get those too but then after a long time thinking, it still didn’t seem worth it even discounted. I just want the ornament, I kinda like the holiday blanket in a cheesy kind of way.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I wanted to get those too but then after a long time thinking, it still didn’t seem worth it even discounted. I just want the ornament, I kinda like the holiday blanket in a cheesy kind of way.

I want the blanket too but it’s summer in Australia for Christmas so I’d look stupid wrapped up in a merry Britmas blanket haha

• Super Mods
20 hours ago, xratedjay said:

I want the blanket too but it’s summer in Australia for Christmas so I’d look stupid wrapped up in a merry Britmas blanket haha

I feel like you would probably sweat under the blanket anyways with it’s cheap poly material. It is cute though, maybe I’ll get it later like when it discounts doubt it but it’s insane amount of money to put down for something that will barely drape over your entire body.

Why are they still using that old *** pic for the new merch? :wontcry: There are lots of better, more recent pics they could have used instead.  She doesn’t even look like that anymore!

Anyway, I ordered the Spear-it sweatshirt, even though I’m barely going to have any time to wear it once it gets here. 

Archived