He About To Lose Me cover

RhysRadar

Hey ya'll!

i may regret posting this but im gunna do it anyway lol :pieceofwhat:

I did a cover of HATLM. i LOVE this song, i attempted recording my version when the instrumental leaked late 2011 but was never happy with how I sounded on it. Today i got bored and re-recorded it, and i'm kinda happy with it! (mostly lol,:decisions::()..

Would LOVE to get some feedback from ya'll lovely people, don't be too harsh :kiss:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HATLM would be such a good song if the chorus vocals weren't so ****** up (whoever sang the background vocals was pushed to the front WAY TOO MUCH).. your cover has the same issue regarding the chorus, other than that, it's really good and I like the idea of keeping Britney's vocals in the background.. makes it seem like a duet, really creative, something I've never seen done before regarding covers.. keep it up! :tiffanynod:

10 hours ago, Miss_R said:

You have a really good voice

Thank you! :kiss: xx

9 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

HATLM would be such a good song if the chorus vocals weren't so ****** up (whoever sang the background vocals was pushed to the front WAY TOO MUCH).. your cover has the same issue regarding the chorus, other than that, it's really good and I like the idea of keeping Britney's vocals in the background.. makes it seem like a duet, really creative, something I've never seen done before regarding covers.. keep it up! :tiffanynod:

Aw thank you :clap1::makeitrain:

I tried to emulate that sound on the chorus but in hindsight i should have made my vocals louder :brityes:

Archived