Listen To This Fan-Made Britney 'Domination' Remix Of "Sometimes"

rocXtar

6 hours ago, Just Luv Me said:

I find the whole *** crazed dominatrix thing a total drag. I mean, she acts like a 6 year old in her Instagram videos and they want us to subscribe to this silliness. Why can't we just have a show that reflects who she actually is and not the oversexed persona they push on us?

That's  good point. And it's so irritating, too, thinking about it. All this "I'm scared!!" all the time but you get on stage and in videos and…  but she's said time and time again that that's not her. She even said that early in her career. Saying that she's playing a role and when she's off stage she's like everyone else, so.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the remix better than I anticipated. 

Also, I don't know why everyone assumes that it will be a *** dungeon, **** infested show just by the name.  I mean, I get it and it will probably be that way because it's like team Britney but I just hope they do it the right way with great sets, costumes, and lighting. Good production.   I guess we'll see

• Content Curators
9 hours ago, Just Luv Me said:

I would personally love to see a show that embraces Britney's lighter and more goofy side we all love. I'm so over the darker more ****** thing they're going for. I wanna hear her amazing laugh and hear her talk about her boys. I bet she would thrive under those kind of conditions. I think she's really uncomfortable in the *** object role she is in and she overcompensates with acting like a little girl to offset how sexulized she is. It's sad really. Maybe that's who she was for a time in her life and it worked for a while. But she needs to evolve as a person and an artist if she wants to keep people interested.

9 hours ago, Just Luv Me said:

A part of my soul died when she said that. Sometimes is one of my favorite Britney songs! Not loving the remix or the domination theme of the new show. I would way rather have a "stripped" theme. Less dancing. Fan interaction. Live vocals. Maybe some good stories she has from all the years she's been in the business. I find the whole *** crazed dominatrix thing a total drag. I mean, she acts like a 6 year old in her Instagram videos and they want us to subscribe to this silliness. Why can't we just have a show that reflects who she actually is and not the oversexed persona they push on us? And let her sing a couple covers. She obviously loves to do them.

I’m f**king here for oops tour 2.0

On 11/22/2018 at 1:59 PM, Stifler's Mom said:

she said on onyx that she never liked that song either way

But she later said that all of her songs are “f**king amazing” and she doesn’t regret recording any of them...

BC7-A779-D-4-E50-4-CAE-8568-EEE88-BEF6-A

Minus the vocals, that remix is pretty sick.  Honestly, I’d die if she performed ‘Sometimes’ again, as it’s still one of my fave songs of hers.  And it’s been gaining a lot of popularity on Spotify, passing ‘Circus’ to become her 6th most streamed track, so clearly people are rediscovering and loving it.  

Archived