Listen To This Fan-Made Britney 'Domination' Remix Of "Sometimes"

5 hours ago, Miss_R said:

The remix is really good, but I can’t imagine her on stage with this - I mean singing like that, it sounds a little robotic. BUT this is just my opinion

Singing like that? :cackling: What do you mean? She's not gonna sing this or any other song live :cackling:

A little robotic? You're right, it needs to be VERY robotic so she can perform it as she does now. :demi:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, David Rose said:

The song is a a nostalgic bop but it doesnt lend itself to a ‘Domination’ theme at all lol

“Sometimes I run, Sometimes I hide. Sometimes  I’m scared of you but all I really want is hold you tight.” 

Shes a sympathetic Madame 

britney-spears-1.gif 

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

she said on onyx that she never liked that song either way

A part of my soul died when she said that. Sometimes is one of my favorite Britney songs! Not loving the remix or the domination theme of the new show. I would way rather have a "stripped" theme. Less dancing. Fan interaction. Live vocals. Maybe some good stories she has from all the years she's been in the business. I find the whole *** crazed dominatrix thing a total drag. I mean, she acts like a 6 year old in her Instagram videos and they want us to subscribe to this silliness. Why can't we just have a show that reflects who she actually is and not the oversexed persona they push on us? And let her sing a couple covers. She obviously loves to do them.

• Like 2

I would personally love to see a show that embraces Britney's lighter and more goofy side we all love. I'm so over the darker more ****** thing they're going for. I wanna hear her amazing laugh and hear her talk about her boys. I bet she would thrive under those kind of conditions. I think she's really uncomfortable in the *** object role she is in and she overcompensates with acting like a little girl to offset how sexulized she is. It's sad really. Maybe that's who she was for a time in her life and it worked for a while. But she needs to evolve as a person and an artist if she wants to keep people interested.