#JUSTICEFORGLORY

@britneys.glory

I don't know how to convince you guys to do it, but If Lambily (Mariah's Fans) can get GLITTER a soundtrack album to #1 on The biggest music service in the US. I think we can too (Not even the U.S around the World.) Glory is an amazing album, and it definetly showed growth into her music big-time. Songs like "Liar", "Change Your Mind", "Love Me Down", "Do You Wanna Come Over?" deserves it and you know it aswell. I really think we can do this. Glitter managed too sell 5,000 units just in the US last week. It would be amazing if we can do it. Let'sspread the word by using #JUSTICEFORGLORY and we will start working hard on the day of 30th November. PLEASE LET'S DO THIS. We can also be a bigger streaming force than the lambs as there is more of us aswell! COME ON. SPREAD THE WORD! X

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's A No No for me. Mariah really loves her lambs and does more for us than any other artist does for their fan bases that I can think of. In return, the Lambily fiercely stands by her and promotes her works like crazy. I'm not doing anything to help Britney sell Glory. Britney doesn't do anything for her fans and doesn't care enough about sales or her reputation to do anything worthwhile these days. Mariah has been in the game much longer and is still driven unlike Britney. It's sad but it's true.

I'll always love her but I can't throw support behind someone who doesn't care about their own cause. I'm amazed that people like you still care. You are a true fan. Britney is lucky to have people like you in her fan base. I wish she showed more appreciation.

5 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Apparently fans on Twitter are actually going to try a #BuyGlory campaign for Britney's birthday! I'm not sure if it will be as successful as the Glitter one but you never know.

No they aren’t. A huge amount of fans said they would buy BO and it was promoted for weeks and only a few did. Now they are a huge amount less fans so maybe 10 copies will be bought 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

No they aren’t. A huge amount of fans said they would buy BO and it was promoted for weeks and only a few did. Now they are a huge amount less fans so maybe 10 copies will be bought 

Oh my bad. That's not very good tbh if only 10 fans brought copies ddd

Artificial inflation to feed her back account?  Sorry, not doing it.  And Glitter was on sale on iTunes for $4.99.  Mariah is the queen of discounting to gain sales and chart positions.  Britney doesn’t thrive on that and I can’t see rebuying something I already own.  

Good luck though!  I’ll save my money for Vegas.

Archived