Maddie Ziegler Tries Iconic Music Video Dances (OIDIA)

The Greatest Show

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

Lol that she’s like “aren’t they all old now” to *NSYNC then goes to Beyoncé who came out at the literal exact time and she’s all “she’s icnonic”  gtfo you know nothing

I think Beyonce feels younger to kids because she started becoming huge almost a decade later. NSYNC feels very late 90ies whereas Beyonce more 2008- current. (I know she was successfull before that too but thats when she exploded)

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think Beyonce feels younger to kids because she started becoming huge almost a decade later. NSYNC feels very late 90ies whereas Beyonce more 2008- current. (I know she was successfull before that too but thats when she exploded)

Exactly. She became this huge probably since 2013-2014 (when Britney and Gaga started to lose the gp).

Also, at the time (90s-00s) Beyoncé was almost zero competition for Britney, Xtina, N*sync, BSB, etc. I mean, she even hosted a Mtv special for Britney :cackling:

Oh! How times change, now it's Britney introducing Beyoncé in her own tribute... :jj:

Archived