MTV’s All-Access: Britney

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww this is really cute. must've been an amazing experience. mtv was so cool in the late 90s/early 00s with all these backstage access specials.

found his instagram, (is it weird to link it here?) he was the first one to pop up when i typed michael spiegel.

he seems to be an artist now and doesn't show any interest in her based off his content.

14 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

awww this is really cute. must've been an amazing experience. mtv was so cool in the late 90s/early 00s with all these backstage access specials.

found his instagram, (is it weird to link it here?) he was the first one to pop up when i typed michael spiegel.

he seems to be an artist now and doesn't show any interest in her based off his content.

No I don’t think it’s weird, it’s social media! :pieceofwhat: I tried posting it but IG for some reason isn’t letting me.  But good for you for finding it unlike my social media incompetent self! :airpls:

I wonder if Britney inspired his artistry :tehe:

27 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

No I don’t think it’s weird, it’s social media! :pieceofwhat: I tried posting it but IG for some reason isn’t letting me.  But good for you for finding it unlike my social media incompetent self! :airpls:

I wonder if Britney inspired his artistry :tehe:

Oh defintely, once inspired by Britney, always inspired by Britney. His stuff actually looks like something she would put on her instagram 

Archived