IS THE CRYPTIC INSTA POST JUSTICE FOR LOOK WHOS TALKING NOW?

MysticWomaney

GUYS

i was just listening to music and when “look who’s talking now” came on, wasn’t focused BUT NOTICED 

it says 

“Think you’ve got me figured out but look who’s talking now”

and her insta says “think you know me? Think again”

okay so it’s not justice for look who’s talking now - but a newer version of the same point? Maybe?

the bridge even talks about “controversy is all they want” and she’s been lacking it and we love how unreleased britney, like rebellion, calls out the system?

before you think I’m thinking too far. Can we just remember how her carpool she only sang “all that she wants is another baby” which is in reference to her cryptic poem that she then created into a song.

2006ney pls resurrect. I don’t think she’s really as dead as her handlers wanna make you believe.:jj:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

GUYS

i was just listening to music and when “look who’s talking now” came on, wasn’t focused BUT NOTICED 

it says 

“Think you’ve got me figured out but look who’s talking now”

and her insta says “think you know me? Think again”

okay so it’s not justice for look who’s talking now - but a newer version of the same point? Maybe?

the bridge even talks about “controversy is all they want” and she’s been lacking it and we love how unreleased britney, like rebellion, calls out the system?

before you think I’m thinking too far. Can we just remember how her carpool she only sang “all that she wants is another baby” which is in reference to her cryptic poem that she then created into a song.

2006ney pls resurrect. I don’t think she’s really as dead as her handlers wanna make you believe.:jj:

This whole thing is a bit of a reach. And “All That She Wants (Is Another Baby) is a sample/cover of an Ace of Base song. They were talking about her wanting to have another baby so there’s no hidden meaning. 

1 minute ago, BringTheAction said:

This whole thing is a bit of a reach. And “All That She Wants (Is Another Baby) is a sample/cover of an Ace of Base song. They were talking about her wanting to have another baby so there’s no hidden meaning. 

Have you heard her version tho? She only uses the chorus of that song. I know that’s already a song, the verses she sings on HER version are diff and if you google she wrote it as a poem that is actually slightly diff before she recorded it 

On 11/19/2018 at 5:09 PM, Mystic Womaney said:

Have you heard her version tho? She only uses the chorus of that song. I know that’s already a song, the verses she sings on HER version are diff and if you google she wrote it as a poem that is actually slightly diff before she recorded it 

I know all that but my point was she wasn’t referencing her song. 

On 11/19/2018 at 5:09 PM, Mystic Womaney said:

Her version is so good.  :gobaby:

1 hour ago, Mystic Womaney said:

How do you know she wasn’t referencing her version that had her changed verses though?:OMGney:

dont need to be so pessimistic 

I’m not being pessimistic. I’m being realistic lol she was talking about how she wants another baby and then sang “all that she wants is another baby.” It’s that simple. 

1 hour ago, BringTheAction said:

I’m not being pessimistic. I’m being realistic lol she was talking about how she wants another baby and then sang “all that she wants is another baby.” It’s that simple. 

Realistic and pessimistic are virtually the same in this context. You’re just sucking out the fun of speculation.

hope the rest of the day you’re having is good though! It’s not a massive deal so xoxo

Archived