Britney's face in SP

over-protected-life

13 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Omg stop complaining that pleeeeease

Britney’s lips aren’t that great on the mv, who cares? Get over it. Just be happy over the fact she already fixed it for the announcement and she’s looking gorgeous again. Actually, even during the POM tour she wasn’t looking bad at all so just let this go.

Yeah at this point, complaining about her looks and appearance is such a tired topic. Britney had surgery, she aged, etc. She’s not going to ever look like her 22 year old self again. Get over it. It will happen to all of us. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Screen-Shot-2017-05-26-at-3.21.09-pm.png

rs_634x951-170810102211-634.britney-spea

Her lips have been looking like that since 2016 though. That's what plastic surgery does :juggingu:

I agree. I think they got worse for Slumber Party, though. I don't ever remember seeing them that bad. Someone else posted that she got them done again just before filming the video - I cannot verify this myself, but I wouldn't be surprised. Honestly, someone needs to sit down with Britney and remind her that her natural beauty is what made her famous to begin with. I could understand anti-aging procedures, but she doesn't need to be messing with her lips and nose. Oh well.

6 hours ago, Alexa said:

That's the most noticeable the surgery to her nose has been here - especially the photos with Willie. As someone who had a perfect bridge, I don't get why she'd want to get that straight, sloped look from her profile. I get her slimming down the bridge (even if it wasn't necessary), but that change I don't understand at all.

I've been saying for years that her nose job in 2013 went wrong. There's no way she could have wanted a nose that curved down like this:

VMAs_282829.jpg

When it used to look like this:

011.jpg

The bridge must have collapsed or something, kinda like how Janet's new nose started caving into itself:

janet.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

Honestly, she has the money... she could easily have her nose reconstructed to at least restore the bridge to the straightness it used to have, if not the original roundness of the tip. Maybe she doesn't want to risk another failed plastic surgery and end up looking like MJ. Can't fault her for that, I guess.

43 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I've been saying for years that her nose job in 2013 went wrong. There's no way she could have wanted a nose that curved down like this:

VMAs_282829.jpg

When it used to look like this:

011.jpg

The bridge must have collapsed or something, kinda like how Janet's new nose started caving into itself:

janet.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

Honestly, she has the money... she could easily have her nose reconstructed to at least restore the bridge to the straightness it used to have, if not the original roundness of the tip. Maybe she doesn't want to risk another failed plastic surgery and end up looking like MJ. Can't fault her for that, I guess.

Her nose isn't the issue. It's her ****** up lips/smile lines and how she suddenly lost a lot of fat/volume in her face during recent years (whether through surgery or not), thus causing all her facial features to be more pronounced. Her eyes are also more sunken in than ever and the wrinkles all over her face are starting to creep in. 

7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Screen-Shot-2017-05-26-at-3.21.09-pm.png

Her lips have been looking like that since 2016 though. That's what plastic surgery does :juggingu:

5 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

I agree. I think they got worse for Slumber Party, though. I don't ever remember seeing them that bad. Someone else posted that she got them done again just before filming the video - I cannot verify this myself, but I wouldn't be surprised. Honestly, someone needs to sit down with Britney and remind her that her natural beauty is what made her famous to begin with. I could understand anti-aging procedures, but she doesn't need to be messing with her lips and nose. Oh well.

Hasn't the pout been there since the beginning? It looks a bit exaggerated with the way she's pursing her lips in the picture above. 

Bildresultat för hit baby time one britney

8 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

VMAs_282829.jpg

8 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Her nose isn't the issue. It's her ****** up lips/smile lines and how she suddenly lost a lot of fat/volume in her face during recent years (whether through surgery or not), thus causing all her facial features to be more pronounced. Her eyes are also more sunken in than ever and the wrinkles all over her face are starting to creep in. 

Her smile still managed to look great during the 2016 VMas despite everything

Related image

Related image

I don't think it was just down to lighting.  There was great lighting during the Billboard Awards and her smile didn't look the same. 

So what changed from Slumber Party to present???  Did she really get more work done after the VMAs???

2 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Why does it bother people so much with what work she’s got done? Plastic surgery is the go to to for nearly every celeb it’s nothing new. :brityeah:

Her image is the reason for her career.  You could say pop stars being so image conscious is because of her.  

If she looks less recognizable then she needs to bring something else to the table (great dancing, evolution as artist/performer etc...)

There really is little reason to be interested in her brand as a pop star.

21 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

Yes, they definitely shrunk her lips for the video. Compare the single art with a screenshot from the video:

Related image

Related image

It's sad that they have to edit out Britney's bad plastic surgery these days. Oh well... At least the video itself was fire. :whatitellu:

I remember this and that happened very unnoticed. But I'm pretty sure it was the director's idea after all the backlash (here mainly) for her lips. There were A TONs of comments and threads about how and why her lips looked so big and botched (y'all were a bit exaggerated tbh), so thanks to u for "changing" a part of the video, so you can stop saying her team dont hear us:whatitellu:

PS: it's a sarcastic thank, the editing went horrible

22 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

Yes, they definitely shrunk her lips for the video. Compare the single art with a screenshot from the video:

Related image

Related image

It's sad that they have to edit out Britney's bad plastic surgery these days. Oh well... At least the video itself was fire. :whatitellu:

Okay, this is not a screenshot. They had Britney redo the scene from stepping out of the car so that they could take a better photo for the album art. Look at the loose hair from her bun and the knots of the scarf—it's not the same scene or the same photo. I'm 100% positive that she pouted her lips to make them pop more for the photo.

For the record: Britney's new nose is AMAZING, Britney's new lips are AMAZING, and Currentney is in the BEST SHAPE OF HER LIFE even with two kids. #leavebritneyalone

It fascinates me how well some of you can pay attention to such detail to catch her team editing out her "bad plastic surgery" but are blind to other more obvious details that invalidate your empty claims :wow: 

Archived