Imagine this NOW! Gosh!

We all know Britney had a sort of depression during 2011 and in her FF era she looked kinda heavy and tired (maybe due from medications).

Surely you remember this EPIC LIVE PERFORMANCE of HATLM (one of my fav). 
OBVIOUSLY it was too FANTASTIC to hear her LIVE VOICE and see her doing those iconic poses,
so they decided to cancel that performance for the European Tour. 

Now... Just imagine if Britney did this live performance TODAY with her body and energy. 

I honestly prefer her doing something like this singing live than the same 90s choreography every night.

WOULD YOU LIKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR DOMINATION?

• Like 5
7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Pre recorded or not it was great. 90% of the singers use pre recorded vocals, why is it a bad thing when it comes to Britney? :juggingu:

I don’t have a problem with it honestly. If she isn’t going to sing live, I wish she would at least use pre recorded version of her songs instead of those 20 year old vocals she used for POM.