Mannequin & Circus original choreo was really reaaaally amazing!

On 11/15/2018 at 7:22 PM, KrustyKrab said:

The original Mannequin choreography was fire. I suspect the only reason she never performed it was because her anxiety was too high at the time. Why else wouldn't she want to slay the 2008 VMAs with an amazing comeback performance and prove all of the haters wrong?

Wrong she never performed original choreo because the dancer she hired was andre, he got fired for not wanting to sign contract for no ***** on tour, so there went his moves as well. Thats why she had to come up with her own moves and they sucked

1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Wrong she never performed original choreo because the dancer she hired was andre, he got fired for not wanting to sign contract for no ***** on tour, so there went his moves as well. Thats why she had to come up with her own moves and they sucked

Nahhhhhh

She used wattered down choreos for Circus and Womanizer.

Mannequin was just for fun and FTR purposes

2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

You really just gonna spill some tea and then wipe most of it up? We need more deets :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I guess they prepared mannequin for TCSBS but britney didn't feel like actually dancing at all during that tour and after a couple of rehearsals she said **** this lol. what other reason would be for her not to perform the circus and womanizer original choreos on the tour? The encore with womanizer was a bore compared to her live performances during the promo tour 

2 hours ago, electricopop said:

Indeed... Imagine she opened the VMAs with Mannequin!

I read once this was exactly the intention. Mannequin was supposed to be the lead single (as others said) and Britney was going to premiere the single on the VMAs in 2008. She was into rehearsals but her team felt it would be too much pressure for a performance so they opted out. Britney tried to push for a prerecorded performance but they backed out of that too. 

but who knows. Just a rumor

On 4/30/2021 at 3:08 AM, studlygeorge said:

I read once this was exactly the intention. Mannequin was supposed to be the lead single (as others said) and Britney was going to premiere the single on the VMAs in 2008. She was into rehearsals but her team felt it would be too much pressure for a performance so they opted out. Britney tried to push for a prerecorded performance but they backed out of that too. 

but who knows. Just a rumor

Very plausible. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is true. Most of the rumors surrounding Britney post 2008 have had some shred of truth to them.