You Seem To Move Uneasy: Britney's Handwritten "Everytime" Lyrics Sheet Is Up For Sale

Martini

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

I'm questioning whether or not Britney was still drawing those BOMT flowers in 2002...

Lol I mean, it’s a very casually drawn flower. Maybe mindless doodling when thinking?

26 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Lol I mean, it’s a very casually drawn flower. Maybe mindless doodling when thinking?

No, that flower was part of the 'Britney brand' when it first came out and was on a lot of merchandise.  I don't know if it was 'personal' to Britney to the point where she would doodle it, especially after 2001.

23v1gzl.jpg

1 minute ago, nonoiseplz said:

No, that flower was part of the 'Britney brand' when it first came out and was on a lot of merchandise.  I don't know if it was 'personal' to Britney to the point where she would doodle it, especially after 2001.

https://oi67.tinypic.com/23v1gzl.jpg

I know, that flower that’s on her BOMT cd. This flower is like basic and unfinished though. Idk, sometimes don’t you see people on the phone just randomly sketching and drawing stuff on paper? 

3 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I know, that flower that’s on her BOMT cd. This flower is like basic and unfinished though. Idk, sometimes don’t you see people on the phone just randomly sketching and drawing stuff on paper? 

yea. but they're not Britney Spears. I actually remember this note and a bunch of other notes , including that grocery list, being up for sale possibly on that same website several years ago. I'm starting to doubt they're as genuine as we believe them to  be.

Just now, nonoiseplz said:

yea. but they're not Britney Spears. I actually member this note and a bunch of other notes , including that grocery list, being up for sale possibly on that same website several years ago. I'm starting to doubt they're as genuine as we believe them to  be.

I mean, you’re probably right, I honestly didn’t think much of the partially drawn flower. “Baby pizzas” sounds so much like a Britney thing to say lol

On 11/18/2018 at 2:16 PM, nonoiseplz said:

yea. but they're not Britney Spears. I actually remember this note and a bunch of other notes , including that grocery list, being up for sale possibly on that same website several years ago. I'm starting to doubt they're as genuine as we believe them to  be.

On 11/18/2018 at 6:40 PM, Sporty said:

None of the autographed photos in that lot look particularly great (which can happen if the signer is in a hurry or their hand begins to tire), but some are without a doubt fake.

Unfortunately, that company has been duped by bad sellers before. Items with certificates from The Britney Spears Foundation may have more credibility (although it's possible to fake those as well); everything else is questionable.

I can definitely see that. I've absolutely seen that grocery list years ago.

On 11/16/2018 at 2:52 PM, Marlean said:

I think of how that is actually written on the paper. I think she just wrote down the lyrics, but they say that if your text on a plain piece of paper slints downwards, you're a bit depressed. I guess it still evokes feelings in her. 

I this actually scientifically proven? Because I sure as hell was writing with a downward slant in primary school and I was far from depressed.

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I know I'm still in shock months later

We've been singing it wrong for almost 17 years

I don't know how to incorporate uneasy to my life now. Like, how can I just sing it like that all of a sudden. It feels like a huge change. :idkney:

Archived