The Most Beautiful She's Ever Looked Post Breakdown

I don’t really like to use the word “breakdown” cause I think it was just a bad time she got through like anyone else would. It wasn’t much of a mental issue but the effects of media and paparazzi always judging her since 2004, then she basically exploded in 2006 and rebelled completely in 2007, leading to a time of real depression 2008-2011. But, we all know how it turned out. 

Tbh, I think post breakdown is 2016 PS commercial, Make me video and that photoshoot where she plays with a dress (forgot the name but think it’s from 2017) 

but let’s not underappreciate 2006-2007ney’s (during the breakdown) beauty! 

https://digital-enews.blogspot.com/2006/06/britney-pregnant-pictures.html?m=1 

https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/www.allure.com/gallery/britney/amp

• Like 6
1 minute ago, John0164 said:

In my honest opinion this Britney from jingle bash 2016 is my favorite she has ever looked even compared to her prime. Sorry 

This. I would add the impact of gloryney is so big i'd say there were moments she looked better than her prime years.

107017421-britney_spears_trans_NvBQzQNjv
She looked like Jesus in here much better than circus era panda-foreseeing makeup :whatitellu:

• Like 4