Britney's Pitbull Collab Delayed Because She's Releasing A Song With Cardi B (Rumor)

burns

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE.

Cardi is such garbage.  I LOVE Taki Taki from DJ Snake, but Cardi ruined the track. I wish they released a version without her.  Even Nicki Minaj is more talented and less annoying than her.  If they really need to do a collab, it should be with someone who doesn't resort to stupid tongue wagging but actually can sang and dance.

• Super Mods

Is this really happening? Why do I feel like Larry is behind this? It’s like they are always one step behind the trends so it’s stupid that they keep trying to chase trends. They missed their window when she was hot (even then I would not be cool with it) so they just needs to stop trying to be hip and just let Britney do her thang while they sit there collecting their paychecks. She’s never really a collab artists so it’s annoying they keeping shoving duets with her. 

Archived