Britney's Pitbull Collab Delayed Because She's Releasing A Song With Cardi B (Rumor)

burns

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs to do a song like Bebe! I’m a mess! Sounds just like Brit! It’s real and honest 

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new
I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed
I don't trust no one around us
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new
Nobody shows up unless I'm paying
Have a drink on me cheers to the failing
Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me 
1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

Cardi B is the hottest female rapper atm.  people calling her a flop obviously ignore her chart accomplishments,  cardi has hit after hit.  Britney needs this. 

Just because you have Cardi on a track doesn’t mean it’s gonna do well.

Just look at what happened to Rita Ora with Girls or Jennifer Lopez with Dinero. She had Cardi and DJ Khaled and only got no. 80 on Hot 100. 

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Well missy is a flop and irrelevant at the moment so yes that "hooker" is better especially if she is all over the charts and radio 

Sad you guys just want her to collab with the most basic *** artists just cause they are getting number 1s Rn and tht will make Britney get one too, who cares if she gets one at all lol who the **** cares.

missyxbritney>>>>>>>>>Britneyxtrashcardi

1 hour ago, Gossip Girl said:

Why is Britney always late to the game 

Cardi B is over 

Where do y’all get your info from?

Cardi B is trash, yes, but she is not over. She had her own hit “I like it” earlier this summer and now she’s on “Taki Taki” which is blowing up.

Britney will likely have a lot of try hard collabs on her next album because she is desperate for a hit.

Stop panicking ,we don’t even know if any of this true, those rumour been floating around for months and month. Remember how “Apple Pie” rumour got real at the end and then nothing....

does collab would work or not is 50%-50% In general these days in music industry since everything has change so much, it’s hard to to release a single that would get this wild success these days....

So its always a luck when you release a new material and in Britneys  case collaboration with Cardi might even help....

On 11/14/2018 at 3:28 PM, Brad Adamson said:

For the love of god just let her release a solo single

The problem with that is, other than her core fan base, no one checks for Britney anymore...the younger generation (which she is still young enough to appeal to) really don’t know much about her...or they think she’s lame.  She needs fresh collabs with BIG names to get the exposure.  I don’t care for Cardi, but I’m here for any collab with a relevant artist.  If this is true (lmao it’s totally not), at least they snatched her while she’s relevant unlike the mess with Iggy.

Why are you pretending a Cardi collab is a desperate bad thing? It would be nothing but something wonderful for Britney’s current reputation. It’s the move that would bring her to the top again. Maroon 5 wasn’t that successful on the last 2 years but a hit with Cardi was the best business he did this year. Period. If Britney really is choosing to collab with Cardi i’d support her, no matter how bad is her behavior. Face it. It’s the only thing that will drive Britney to the number one primeney success and make her sell a million again. I WAS afraid nothing she did would be ever relevant again , since her team hadn’t woke up for 5 years, damage has been done with Britney Jean... but it looks like they are finally waking up now.

don’t listen to them Britney! Do your thing, show off your amazing voice and dance your a$$ of on stage with Cardi, I will love it

7 hours ago, soeffnperf said:

I don’t think it’s true. I think these things become true when they get posted here and then Britney’s team is under the impression that we want it, so that’s why it’s all late usually as it’s not a real rumor and team Brit sees this and takes action on it like a month later. 

¿que?

Archived