Britney's Pitbull Collab Delayed Because She's Releasing A Song With Cardi B (Rumor)

burns

12 hours ago, whoisit said:

lil kim is queen compared to nicki or cardi who both stole their image from queen kim

WHere did nicki steal her image? Lil Kim’s image was made by her team who left her for nicki as lil Kim was a mess who didn’t pay her people. 

Nicki hasn’t charted for FIVE years solo or feature before nicki came on the scene.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh this is a big mess. Just go with Pitbull (which Im not a fan of either) they dont take lessons from the past, do they? They did the same with Iggy who was hot at that moment and still flopped. :mhm:  Its about the song not about the person. Britney is a bigger name than her if that would have been the case. :mhm:

It's weird for her team to get an artist that is at their peak so either they will release the song after a year or this is fake.

They did postpone the Pitbull collab but I dont think we know the reason..either it's cancelled or something totally unknown..

10 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

If you think in any way that hooker is better than real artists like missy Eliot 

well :endit::endit:

******** not hooker :umok: 

“I said "dance" not "****", don't get it confused
Had to set the record straight 'cause ******* love to assume” - get up 10

wheres missy number ones? We always use numbers to claim a pop singer as royalty why dont we do it for rap?!? 

Cardi obviously the most successful and the best:begone:

why can't she live with her albums, her promos, her singles by herself? :wontcry:

i mean... she is not a newbie... and she is not a kinda of a featuring artist since the beginning, let's face. :ipass:

it's not like she performs a lot with her featurings and do personal appearances with them... (apart from G-Easy). :icant2:

PLUS, if only she could do some real and interesting featurings with real people from others genres or subgenres (like Lana Del Rey, Janet Jackson, Missy Elliot, Mark Ronson, Kylie Minogue, Azealia Banks, Kali Uchis, Pharrell Williams, SZA, ARCA, Tame Impala, Grimes, Lily Allen or even Gwen Stefani i would give that for free...) 

there are so many good options and she/her team choose those that are the worst or the most obvious choices. it's very bad... her career in her last years has been such a turn-off for the people that has been following her since the beginning, for the people that has been growing with her... :(

it's really a pity to see, to watch, to follow her route since the beginning and watch her falling a lot recently. oh well. 

Archived